Monday, October 15, 2007
Me, my mom, and my sister Peyton read The Great Kapok Tree and then make a list of all the things we can do to keep our environment beautiful.
Here's the list
1. Give our plants water to help them grow.
2. Spread the word about the importance of trees.
3. Plant more trees
4. Write on the back side of your paper.
5. Recycle paper. Use old paper for scratch paper.
6. Try to save old trees around new construction.
7. Reuse grocery bags or bring your own.
By: Hope, mom, and Peyton
This was fun and nice to sit down with my mom and sister and talk and read. I'm glad we have Blog action day.