Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Totally awesome

What's totally awesome? Let me tell you. A brand new Macbook for christmas is totally awesome! (That i'm posting on RIGHT NOW) The only bad part of it is I have to share it with Tony...oh its ok. At least I even have one. We'll even have a schedule. (LOL) Christmas was nice, as it always is. We opened stockings and presents, had a great time, went to brunch at World Resort then spent about an hour at my grandpas house. It was fun :)

PICTURES LATER OF OUR AWESOME CHRISTMAS
(My moms card for the camera is stuck in my grandpas laptop) :(

5 comments:

Bon said...

The laptop is for school little girl:) Love you!

hope leilani <3 said...

I know.. but we can use the internet on it and have fun too! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah u have to share it cause if not ull be using it 24/7. And you need a schedule to control your usage.

hope leilani <3 said...

yea, yea wat eva

Angelo Villagomez said...

I think french fries from Burger King are awesome!